Download All Cameroon GCE Ordinary and Advanced Level Subject Reports PDF. About the Cameroon GCE Board Ordinary and Advanced Level Subject Unit.
The Cameroon GCE Board, now regularly publishes or releases subject reports of the General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (O/L) and Advanced Level (A/L) examination in PDF.
These reports provide insight or details regarding the different subjects' details and students' performances.
Relevant comments on the different questions are made. Furthermore, what was expected from students and the unique goals behind each question are enumerated.
Moreover, recommendations are indicated. These recommendations should prove crucial to students as they give them a great idea of what was expected of them.
How to Download All Cameroon GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level Subject Reports in PDF for free?
To download all GCE Board subject reports, do the following:
- Navigate to the download section below to select your preferred year of GCE reports.
- Click on the associated link to open the GCE report download page.
- Click on the download link to download the full Cameroon GCE Board results for free in PDF format.
About the Cameroon GCE Board Ordinary and Advanced Level Subject Unit
The GCE Ordinary and Advanced Level units fall under the Division of Examinations. The Division of Examination is chaired by a Deputy Registrar in charge of Examinations while the Ordinary Level and Advanced level units are directed by examination officers.
Functions of the GCE Exam Unit
- Moderates of raw test items.
- Prepares and distributes Registration Materials.
- Receives and processes GCE registration forms from registration centers.
- Prepares practical documents.
- Creates Registration and Accommodation centers.
- Supervises and monitors practical and written examinations.
- Supervises marking secretariats and marking proper.