Latest Mpesa Withdrawal, Transfer and Sending Charges Vodacom Lesotho. How To Check Vodacom M-Pesa Balance in Lesotho?
New Mpesa Withdrawal and Sending Transfer Tariffs Vodacom
The Vodacom Lesotho MPesa withdrawal and sending charges have since been modified. Thankfully, some transaction fees have been reduced.
What is the Vodacom Lesotho M-Pesa Service Code?
- Simply dial the code *111# to access Vodacom Mpesa in Lesotho.
Vodacom Mpesa Withdraw and Sending Charges 2021 (Vodacom Mobile Money)
The table below shows the new Vodacom Mpesa sending (transfer), and withdrawal charges: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates.
Check-Out: Mpesa Paybill and Withdrawal Charges PDF
How To Check Vodacom M-Pesa Balance in Lesotho?
To check your Vodacom Mpesa balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the code *111#.
- Select the option corresponding to 'Mpesa Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS notifying you of your Vodacom Mobile Money or Mpesa balance.
Vodacom Mpesa Services In Lesotho
The primary services operated by Vodacom Mpesa in Lesotho include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Pay Utilities (Water, Electricity, and School Fees.)
- Innovative Mobile Banking
- Airtime or Credit Transfer