Latest Ecocash Charges Lesotho (Withdrawal, Paybill, Sending). How To Check Ecocash Balance in Lesotho? (Code)
New Withdrawal and Sending Transfer Tariffs Ecocash
The latest Ecocash Lesotho MPesa withdrawal and sending charges have since been modified. Thankfully, some transaction fees have been decreased.
What is the Ecocash Lesotho M-Pesa Service Code?
- Simply dial the code *100# to access Ecocash services in Lesotho.
Ecocash Withdraw and Sending Charges 2021 (Ecocash Mobile Money)
The table below shows the new Ecocash Mpesa sending (transfer), and withdrawal charges: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates. Note that you can download the complete PDF at the bottom of this page.
Ecocash Withdrawal Charges or Tariffs.
Latest Ecocash Transfer or Sending Charges.
1. Ecocash Transfer to Registered Subscriber in Lesotho
2. Ecocash Transfer to Non-registered Subscriber in Lesotho (Other Networks e.g., Vodacom Mpesa)
How To Check Ecocash Balance in Lesotho?
To check your Ecocash balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the code *100#.
- Select the option corresponding to 'EcoCash Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS notifying you of your Ecocash Mobile Money or Mpesa balance.
Ecocash Services In Lesotho
The main services operated by Eco-cash in Lesotho include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Pay Utilities (Electricity, water, and School Fees.)
- Innovative Mobile Banking
- Airtime or Credit Transfer