New HND Courses in Cameroon (Higher National Diploma). The Higher National Diploma is available in a wide range of subject areas or courses (53)
HND courses or new HND programs in Cameroon are undertaken by students who have sat and passed the GCE Advanced level examination. The HND program covers various disciplines or fields of study.
What is HND? (Higher National Diploma)
The Higher National Diploma (HND) program is a two-year vocational university course.
The program is designed to teach the skills and knowledge required for employment. It enables prospective high school leavers to gain a recognized qualification or get a high-paying job.
The HND courses focus on learning by action. Candidates write an exam after the official HND timetable is released.
What is the origin of HND Courses?
The HND originates from the United Kingdom (UK). The courses have long been adopted by every Commonwealth nation. The curriculum was introduced in Cameroon in 2002.
Suggested: Cameroon HND Complete Results
New HND Programs in Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Courses
The Higher National Diploma is available in a wide range of subject areas or courses. Fifty-three (53) courses exist in Cameroon as follows:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Accounting and Finance
- Agricultural Production Technology
- Agro-Pastoral adviser
- Agro-Pastoral Entrepreneurship
- Assistant Manager 2
- Bakery and Food Processing
- Banking and Finance
- Building Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Crop Production Technology
- Computer Science and Networks
- Computer Science and Networks 2
- Corporate Communication
- Computer Graphics and Web Design
- Database Management
- Didactics, Curriculum Development, and Teaching
- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Electrical Power Systems
- Fashion Clothing and Textiles
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hardware Maintenance
- Hotel Management and Catering
- Joinery and Cabinetmaking
- Legal Assistant
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Mechanical Manufacturing
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Management of Non-Governmental Organization
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Network and Security
- Petroleum Logistics
- Project Management
- Petroleum System and Exploitation
- Port Shipping Management
- Quality Management
- Quarries Operations
- Road and Civil Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Tourism and Travel Agency Management
- Urban Planning.