New MTN Mobile Money Charges Swaziland - Eswatini. MTN Mobile Money Withdrawal, Transfer, and Sending Charges. What is the MTN Money Swaziland Code
Latest MTN Mobile Money Swaziland Withdrawal and Transfer Fees (Rates)
The MTN Mobile Money Charges (withdrawal and sending charges) have been modified. Thankfully, some transaction fees have been reduced.
What is the MTN MoMo Swaziland Service Code?
- Simply dial the code *126# to access MTN Money in Swaziland (Eswatini).
MTN Money Withdraw and Sending Charges 2021 (MoMo) - MTN Eswatini
The table below shows the new MTN Mobile Money withdrawal charges for Swaziland and MTN Mobile Money Sending (Transfer) Charges for Swaziland (Eswatini) are summarized in the table below: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates.
|Mobile Money Being Transferred on MTN Swaziland - Eswatini||Minimum amount (SZL)||Maximum amount (SZL)||MTN MoMo Swaziland Service Charge|
MTN Swaziland ATM Charges
|Money Being Transferred (SZL)||Minimum amount (SZL)||Maximum amount (SZL)||Service Charge (SZL)|
|20.00 – 500.00||20.00||500.00||10|
|501.00 – 1200.00||501.00||1200.00||12|
|1201.00 – 2200.00||1201.00||2200.00||14|
|2201.00 - 4000.00||2201.00||4000.00||20|
Bill Payment Rates via MTN Mobile Money in Swaziland
|Amount From (SZL)||Amount To (SZL)||EEC (SZL)||DSTV (SZL)||TV License (SZL)|
How To Check MTN MoMo Balance in Swaziland?
To check your MTN Mobile Money balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the USSD code *126#
- Select the option corresponding to 'MTN Money Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS notifying you of your MTN Money balance.
MTN Mobile Money Services In Swaziland
The main services operated by MTN Money Swaziland include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Airtime or Credit Transfer
- Mobile Banking
- Pay Utilities (Electricity, Water, School Fees, etc.)