How to Know Who Read Messages in a Telegram Channel or Group? How to know the names & number of people who viewed a message in telegram group/channel.
Checking the person or names of people who read messages in a telegram channel or group can be tricky. This is because the Telegram API focuses a lot on privacy.
However, there are some ways to check the number of people who have read a message or post sent to a telegram channel or group. This tutorial seeks to address that issue.
How to Know Who Read Messages in a Telegram Channel?
To know the number of people who have read or seen your posts in a Telegram channel, do the following:
- Take a look at the bottom right corner of the post or message in question.
- You will see a count next to the sent message.
- This count enumerates every person that saw your post and not just your subscribers. For example, you might have 100 subscribers, but your recent post might have 500 views.
Important Note About Messages Sent to Telegram Channels
- Currently, you cannot find out the names of those who have seen your posts. You can only know how many people have seen it.
How to Know Who Read Messages in a Telegram Group?
To know if someone has read or seen your message in a Telegram group, do the following:
- Check the ticks on the lower right corner of each message you just sent to Telegram Group.
- If the tick is a Single tick, this means the message is sent and has not been read by anyone, And
- If the tick is a Double tick, the message is sent and has not been read by somebody.
Important Note About Messages Sent to Telegram Groups
Unfortunately, there is no way to know the name of the person or people who have read a message in a telegram group, unless:
- He or she is the only online person in that group besides you.
- For other members, the “Last seen” status is not set to “Recently.”
Hope this tutorial on telegram groups and channels is helpful.