Blogging tools have been known to boost SEO rankings for decades. Incorporating them into your free blog can bring enormous benefits as this can increase your overall site traffic. So, Are You a new Blogger? And Searching for free blogging tools that will grow your blog.
Blogging is not about writing only, but it is an art, and you have to learn many things about blogging to become a pro blogger.
10 Killer SEO-Ranking Blogging Tools To Grow Your Free BlogSo, in this article, I'm going to share a collection of free blogging tools for Beginners that can help you become a better blogger:
1. Google Keyword PlannerAs per its name, Google keyword planner is a keyword research tool for free.
To use this tool first, you need to get an AdWords account.
2. GrammarlyGrammarly is one of the best blogging tools on this list.
3. Google AnalyticsAnother Google product which is absolutely free!
It is the most popular tool on my list and even used by pro bloggers.
4. CanvaCanva is the most used photo editing tool in the world. It is the most popular tool among bloggers.
5. TinyPNGNow, you may have created an image for a blog post, but before you publish your blog post.
You need to optimize the image for your blog to load it faster.
In its free plan, TinyPNG allows you to compress up to 20 images in a single drop with a size limit of 5mb per image.
6. WMS EverywhereBeing a blogger, you mainly focus on the right keyword to be placed in your blog post.
And, therefore, most of the time, you keep searching the related keywords on Google or use some paid tools.
WMS (What' sMySerp) Everywhere is a free chrome extension that shows you the search volume, CPC, and related keywords that you search for on Google.
7. QuoraQuora is a crowdsourced question answer website that can help you gain more traffic on your blog.
Just Enter a keyword matching your blog post's topic and start answering some questions and at least leave a link to your blog. That's it.
And one more pro tip.
8. Google TrendsAnother free blogging tool that is easy to use and really very helpful.
Google Trends checks for the currently trending topics.
Google Trends shows a list of popular searches of the day. But it does not give you accurate data.
But it does not mean that it is useless.
You need to be smart here and use the keyword planner tool with this tool to get the best results.
9. Google Search ConsoleUse Google Search Console to check how SEO friendly your blog is.
With this tool by Google, you can check the performance of each page, keywords impression, average position, organic clicks, etc...
Read More: Why You Should Create Your Free Website Today and Make Money
10. GT MetrixGT Metrix is a free tool that shows you the page load speed and also suggests you how to improve loading time.
GT Metrix analyze use your blog using the data from Google Page Speed Insights and Yslow to give you accurate results.
ConclusionIn this article, we have discussed 10 Stunning free blogging tools to instantly grow your blog.
Share this article with your all friends and do subscribe to our newsletter.