Recharging your Yoomee account is straight forward but can be challenging. Nevertheless, we will demonstrate in a clear and simple way, the different ways of recharging your offers.
Recharging your Yoomee account is straight forward but can be challenging. Nevertheless, we will demonstrate clearly and straightforwardly, the different forms of recharging your offers. This will enable you to continue to benefit from the best Data, Call and SMS packages.
- Connect to my.yoomee.cm and Sign In to Your Account
- Navigate to the "Offers" tab
- Choose the package that suits you.
- To skip these steps, you can refer to this guide on Yoomee shortcodes to check the offers that suit you by dialling the USSD codes directly on your mobile.
After you have chosen your Yoomee Bundle, you can now decide on which method you want to use to recharge your account.
How to Recharge Your Yoomee Account
- First Method: By calling (+237) 233 50 51 00 . Give the operator the details of what amount you wish to recharge. You can choose between various mobile Money payment methods (which may attract a fee) as well as Yoomee Money ( which is free of charge).
- Second Method: Using the Digipos App. This is our preferred method as it is simple and pretty straight forward. Simply grab an account here and install the app to begin performing hassle-free transactions.
- Third Method: By PayPal, MasterCards or VisaCards which are all available on the web interface.
- Fourth Method: By using the Yoomee Voucher (also available on the web interface- my.yoomee.cm)
You might want to configure your Yoomee Phone or Modem to benefit from excellent 4G speeds.