In this post, I am going to describe how to browse daily for free on Safaricom's 4G+ Network. This is solely for educational purposes.
Safaricom is a giant in telecommunications which has its base in Kenya. It is well known for its mobile money service called MPesa. In this post, I am going to describe how to browse daily for free on Safaricom's 4G+ Network. This is solely for educational purposes.
How does the Safaricom free Internet trick work?
It makes use of the Safaricom education bundle meant for e-learning. This limited data is renewed daily, which isn't unlimited (it is capped). The user is to dial *544*27# to subscribe to the free bundle to make the SIM eligible for the free access.
What are the Requirements for the Safaricom Bundle?
1. A Safaricom SIM card. Make sure you have no valid subscription bundle.
2. An Android Phone or iPhone
3. Psiphon or any tunnelling app
4. Valid Free Internet Settings
In this post, the Psiphon app will be used as an example.
How to get the Psiphon app?
- For android users, you can download from:
- The Google play store via this link
- or from Psiphon's official site via this link
For Desktop or Computer users,
Get the app from this link.
Next Dial *544*27# to activate the daily bundle.
How to use the Psiphon app for free internet on Safaricom Kenya?
1. Configure the internet settings with the default APN
2. Download Psiphon or any tunneler app of your preference as described above.
3. Install the Psiphon app on phone or computer.
4. Proceed to Options, and click on More Options.
Connect through an HTTP Proxy: Tick
Use system network settings: Tick
6. Return back and Connect
7. Enjoy your free internet while it lasts.
Disclaimer: This article is provided strictly for educational purpose and to alert the concerned ISP to patch their bugs.
Liked the tutorial? If so, join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page for more free 4G Internet tricks, Tech News, and more.
See Also this latest Safaricom Internet Trick.