Cameroon's Minister of Public Health recently updated the number of positive covid-19 cases in Cameroon to 658.with 9 deaths.
Total Positive Coronavirus Cases in Cameroon Now stand at 658
Cameroon's Minister of Public Health recently updated the number of positive covid-19 cases in Cameroon to 658. One additional death has also been recorded, bringing the total to 9 deaths. Notably, the North West Region has now reported its first case of the pandemic. the lady in question is reported to have entered the country from Kenya and escaped the quarantine facilities which were put in place by Cameroon.
In line with the latest developments, the Governor of the North West Region of Cameroon has announced the following resolutions were taken during the evaluation meeting of Monday 6th April 2020 on the prevention of this pandemic:
1. The preventive measures taken by the Government and WHO have to be intensified and respected by all.
2. Henceforth, public transport vehicles will be disinfected and the respect of the limited number of passengers strictly respected.
3. The consumption of drinks in and out of drinking joints is prohibited for the main time.
4. The urgent organisation of a capacity building workshop for media men and women on how to report on the preventive measures of the pandemic
5. Finally, the Governor alerts the population on the circulation of fake disinfectants, sanitizers and face masks of doubtful quality. In effect, he calls on the population to refer to health experts for every provision linked to fighting and prevention against the Coronavirus.
The Governor counts on the civism and patriotism of all to strictly respect the present prescriptions.
Read Also: Covid-19 Cases in Cameroon surge above 500