How to easily disable ad blockers from hurting your income on a blogger based website.
There is no argument that ad blocking provides a clean web page for readers on the web. Internet users do no longer want adverts popping up here and there to distort their reading experience. Adverts were well tolerated in the past, with less than 20% of web users making use of ad blocking software. However, ad blocking software can now easily be used on all platforms. The number has since risen to 25% and there is a projected increase.
Personally, I was a user of ad block software. But things soon changed when I took out time to single-handedly develop my website, wrote articles and obtained approval from Google Adsense to begin showing ads. But there was a problem: I was just a startup site; How was I going to have some earnings from Adsense to support my site from unconstructive advertising? I had to look for a way to kindly inform my visitors to temporarily disable their adblockers while browsing on my website.
It is challenging to see plugins on blogger which offer this functionality. But there is good news. I am going to show you how to block ad blocker users who access your blogger site.
How to disable ad blockers on blogger platform
1. Copy the complete script from google docs below
2. Go to your blogger Dashboard
3. Select Layout
4. Click on Add gadget on the sidebar to add a new gadget
6. Paste the script above into the content area. Do not write any title.
7. Click on save. That's all.
8. To test its functionality, try adding your site to the ad block list and hit refresh. Below is an example of what you will see.
If this helped you, let us know in the comment section below. Why not share the article and follow us on social media. Thanks.