Tired of Messy and Multiple screenshots? Here is how to get one scrollable/ long screenshot on any device.
There is a chance that you have used screenshots to save some information locally or share live info to a social media platform or to a third party. However, you usually end up taking plenty of screenshots that can get confusing and could make it even harder to follow the conversation.
Some manufacturers such as Xiaomi, HTC and Samsung have implemented the so-called scrollable screenshot in their custom UI but this feature yet to be available natively in Android. This leaves so many people dumbfounded on what to do. We hope Google implements it in a future build.
In this article, I am going to show you how to get scrollable screenshots on any device
How to get scrollable screenshots on any android device1. Download the LongShot app from Play Store via this LINK
2. Install the App to your device and open
3. Select the option you want:
i. Capture screenshot- to capture a scrollable screenshot on any app
ii. Capture web page- to get a scrollable screenshot of a webpage
iii. Select Images- to get a scrollable screenshot of multiple images
4. The most frequent option is 'capture screenshot': simply tap on it. The app interface fades and gives you 2 options: START and CANCEL.
5. Select the app in which you want to do the screenshot
6. Click on START and begin scrolling down to your desired position.
7. Hit SAVE to save the screenshot.
8. Done. Enjoy
Thanks. Leave your comments below. Do not forget to subscribe and share.